Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dresses 1

Hi! I compiled some outfits with the bags and accessories in previous posts. Should you be interested in them please refer to previous posts for a closer look!
Name: Green silk tube dress
RM30.00
Size:
Fits S (My chest area is a wee bit too small!)
M too i reckon cause the bodice is stretchable
The only time I ever wore it was prom and even then it was too loose for me. It kept dropping so I guess as much I love the colour and the cutting, it's time to say bye!

Name: Off-shoulder horizontal stripe dress

Bought from Cat's Whiskers

RM25.00

Size: XS, S, M

Silver Sling Bag

RM14.00

Choker (RESERVED)

RM7.00

Necklace 1

RM22.00



Name: Handkerchief dress
RM23.00
Fits size S, M
I've never worn it as well. Same dilemma, too loose when it comes to my chest.

The lining stops mid-thigh. After that you're only covered by chiffon!

You need a belt for this dress for there's no cutting (I'm amazed with my own honesty)!

Name: Cream vintage dress
RM14.00
Never worn. I've never quite found the occasion to wear it. Guess I'm just not daring enough to wear this out and I probably never will be so someone should just take this off my hand!

Isn't the details and lining pretty? =)



It's two layers, the semi-transparent layer looks like this! =D
This photo's an update as many requested to show how it looks worn!
Name: Graphic print dress
RM10.00
RESERVED
Worn several times but it's still in a good condition



Looks like this worn! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment