Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More dresses and tops!!!!

Name: Colourful lacey dress
RM16.00
Size XS, S, M

The inside isn't provided, just the sheer layer. I suggest wearing something short as a peekaboo thing!

I hardly worn because I don't have a pair of tight shorts that doesn't look strange,
I tried wearing a tube to cover my butt before!

Don't you love the lace details? =)

Name: Red dress
RM25.00
Size XS, S, M

I actually altered this dress, it had puffy sleeves and a longer hemline, but in the end the one thing that failed was the neckline, too low and as I'm not that well-endowed in that area, it looks silly!

Ruffles with the black rhinestone! =)


Name: Black bubble dress
RM25.00
Size XS, S
The dress is Really nice, I really loved the multi-strapped thing going on and the sparkly bits at the neckline but I don't wear it much cause it doesn't flatter my body shape much.



Name: Nude coloured racerback
RM25.00
Size XS, S, M
Name: Bracelet 3
RM16.00
Worn only once, I don't like how the colour looks against my skin!

Name: Floral-printed halter
RM14.00
Size XS, S
Worn once cause, I don't like high necked stuff, don't know why I bought it! But it's really silky to the touch! =)

See the keyhole? =D
Name: Multi-coloured halter
RM14.00
Size XS, S
A similar one, which I've Never worn. Same reason, don't like clothes that cover my neck.
Name: Ruffled dress
RM24.00
Size XS, S, M (if you're not too tall!)


I helped out a friend and bought this from her. She bought it without trying it on and it was wayy too short so I took it off her hands but eventually I realised I didn't really like it that much on me so I hardly worn! Yeap! I do think it's a nice dress though. =)

Name: Chiffon dress
RM10.00
Size XS, S

No comments:

Post a Comment