Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dresses 3 (with dresses that'll fit size M, L and XL)

Some of the dresses in this batch can fit both size M and L because I'm helping my cousin sell her things too so enjoy! =)
Sorry that the photos I'm in are blur, have to take it in the toilet cause I misplaced my tripod and the mirror in my toilet is really dusty! Couldn't be bother to wipe it so I blurred to make the dust less apparent! (It's gross in my opinion!)
And yes all 10% off!
Name: Blue leopard print dress
RM20.00
Fits size S (with cinch), M, L
My cousin feels that it's too short.


Name: Blue floral printed dress
RM18.00
Fits size M, L


Name: Fish-scale dress
RM15.00
Fits size XS, S and M
Being able to tighten it at your waist and the asymmetrical cut's makes this dress flattering.
Too colourful for my liking!


Name: Trench dress
RM16.00
Fits size XS, S, M


Name: Sweet chiffon dress
RM24.00
Fits size M, L
The artwork on it is really cute and there's lining inside! =)
Name: Slouchy dress
RM10.00
Fits size L, XL

No comments:

Post a Comment